As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. Y
ou'll work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development, so you achieve your potential. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
What You Will Do
Your Client Responsibilities:
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating experienced team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services.
Your People Responsibilities:
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic record, including an Honour’s degree.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm