As a member of the Engineering Graduate Programme, you'll contribute technically to various client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with experienced members of the team.
In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Why Should You Work For Ernst & Young's Consulting Team:
As a consultant, you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation,. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Engineering professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic record including a degree in one of the following Engineering fields - Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm