At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm. Wherever you are in the world, it's how you make a difference.
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the team. Being part of the Forensic & Integrity Services department, the innovative Forensic Technology team is involved in conducting investigations into fraudulent behavior and activities of misconduct to prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the Forensic Technology group.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science/ BSC, and a degree in Forensic Accounting.
- At least 1-3 years of practical experience in a similar type of work environment.
- Relevant certifications relating to IT Forensics and eDiscovery will be beneficial.
- Strong understanding of IT environments, IT security, networking, server architecture and IT security.
- Strong proven analytical skills.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC SANS, or any other security certifications will be beneficial.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm