As a member of the Performance Improvement - Strategy & Customer team, you'll contribute technically to Strategy & Customer client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships.
You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with experienced members of the team.
In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
To achieve their potential, businesses need to continuously achieve and sustain performance improvement in a rapidly changing environment. As one of our performance improvement advisors, you'll help many of the world's leading businesses and governments tackle their most pressing issues. Working in multidisciplinary teams, often directly with leaders of major organizations, you'll bring diverse perspectives to every challenge. We'll help you achieve your potential by supporting your professional development and giving you experience of working with a diverse range of clients.
You'll have the opportunity to build your skills in one of our focused competency groups, including: Finance, Customer, Supply Chain, IT Advisory, People & Organization, Program Management or Strategic Direction. You'll also have the opportunity to team with professionals from other parts of the organization in multidisciplinary engagements, especially those in Risk. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Customer engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating more experienced team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Strategy & Customer professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing & Communications.
- Psychology/Industrial Psychology.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm