As a member of the Internal Audit team, you'll make a significant technical contribution to Risk client engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll also confirm that the work delivered is of high quality before it reaches the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with client management teams and participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Risk professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In the process of completing an Internal Audit Honours degree.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm