As a member of the Internal Audit team, you'll make a significant technical contribution to Risk client engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll also confirm that the work delivered is of high quality before it reaches the next-level reviewer.
Why Should I Work for EY Risk?
Risk management protects business performance and contributes to sustainability in results. It's about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them. As part of our team of risk professionals, you'll work with multinational businesses and public sector organizations to develop an integrated, holistic approach to risk and control.
You'll help them benefit from their investments in internal controls and have greater confidence they can respond to whatever the future may hold. You'll be engaged in delivering some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally.
As part of our market-leading global network of risk professionals, you'll gain the valuable experience you need to become a successful risk advisor. You'll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements with major global clients, helping them transform and sustain their business performance. At EY, we recognize that it's the perspectives, skills and enthusiasm you bring to our clients that makes the difference.
What You Will Do
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating high level team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with client management teams and participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Risk professionals.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In the process of completing a BCom Honours degree in Internal Audit.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm