As a member of the Performance Improvement - Strategy & Customer team, you'll contribute technically to Strategy & Customer client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships.
You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with head members of the team. In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Customer engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating experienced team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Strategy & Customer professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing & Communications.
- Psychology/Industrial Psychology.
- Any IT/Technology related degree.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Engineering, Management, Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm