EY software development team is part of the cyber security services. With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. When you join our team, you will get the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects as part of fast-paced, highly collaborative and agile teams.
You will join a global team of people who are currently engaged on a multi-year strategy to design and deliver a range of new functionality.
As a successful candidate, you will learn from talented, fun-loving developers breaking down complex problems into simple solutions. You will have the passion for software architecture and design and will enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment.
What You Will Do
- Your role is to contribute to all facets of the delivery process aligned to this strategy.
- You will contribute to technical analysis and design of our application projects and assist in our efforts to move to Artificial Intelligence.
- Creating services that power the core of our infrastructure, implementing APIs and features for our mission critical products.
- Designing and building new features and enhancements for our systems and tools.
- Optimizing throughput and scaling our distributed systems to handle massive spikes in traffic and requests.
- Building scalable public facing APIs that our products and partners connect to.
- Working closely with other engineers, architects and product managers to create innovative solutions that continue to push the boundaries of our business.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Developing consistent, well tested code on the .NET framework.
- Taking initiative, staying focused: being accountable. Thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
- Working on leading edge technologies advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity.
- Resolving issues and/or identifying approaches to solutions.
- Complying with and helping to improve engineering, architectural and coding standards.
- Other cognate duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSC or MSC Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 0-3 years of experience with development in .NET technologies.
- Passionate about software engineering and has an interest and ability to learn and develop using latest web technologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of web application frameworks, API services and Angular is a plus.
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies, frameworks and tools would be an advantage.
- Passion for learning and leveraging our professional development programs to grow your career.
- Understanding of best practice of Agile development.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focus and strong problem-solving skills.
- We are looking for a self-starter who can work in team yet work independently towards a common goal.
- Ability to execute process and standards around code quality and the deployment lifecycle.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Consulting, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm