EY offers an ideal environment for high achievers like you to reach your potential while helping our clients fulfil theirs. If you’re looking for a career that will take you far in your personal and professional life there are few better places. Businesses today are subject to ever-growing and increasingly complex tax and regulatory change. Helping businesses navigate these challenges requires advisors with a deep understanding of relevant legislation, outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
As a tax professional at EY, you'll use your research and analytical skills, apply yourself to stay on top of the law and acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses. We provide a full suite of tax services to clients ranging from the very largest multinationals to fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses. You might choose to start your tax career with us by acquiring a broad experience across a range of different service offerings or by focusing on one particular area.
As a matter of course, your experiences will be wide and varied. You’ll quickly be given the responsibility to deal with complex business problems – An excellent way to build the skills you’ll need for a long and fulfilling career.
What You Will Do
- Business Tax Advisory.
- Business Tax Compliance.
- Tax Accounting & Risk Advisory.
- You’ll have the chance to gain experience across multiple service offerings, with long-term opportunities for focusing in one or more areas.
- You’ll also work with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to long-established worldwide organizations, developing a breadth and depth of tax and business skills domestically and on a multinational basis to advance your career.
- Work with them and you’ll advise how indirect taxes such as value-added tax (VAT) or goods & services tax (GST) impact your clients’ supply chain and financial and accounting systems.
- You’ll identify and address areas of risk, advise clients on the taxation implications of international trade, and assist them in complying with customs regulations.
- Working in Indirect Tax, you’ll gain wide-ranging experience across different industries and opportunities to work internationally, and receive the support you need to become an effective tax professional.
- As a member of our international tax team, you’ll gain experience in engagements with some of the world’s largest international organizations and have opportunities to work with different tax regimes through international assignments.
- They assist clients with structuring transaction tax efficiently and undertake tax due-diligence reviews of potential targets.
- Together with Restructuring colleagues, they also help companies in financial difficulties.
- This includes helping those in formal insolvency proceedings to restore their balance sheets by advising on sales of non-core businesses.
- Transaction tax professionals look after clients of all sizes across all industries, working closely with colleagues in different service lines around the world.
- In this dynamic and fast-moving environment, you’ll work on a variety of transactions.
- These range from acquisitions of small family-owned businesses to significant, newsworthy deals, including acquisitions, disposals, mergers, de-mergers, joint ventures, refinancing, or stock exchange transactions such as IPOs. Each will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to develop your career.
- Our human capital professionals help many of the world’s largest companies to mobilize their employees around the world. We have developed a unique model in integrating our core services and advisory offerings to assist our clients to manage their global workforce and to deliver operational improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- CTA level 02.
- BSc/B-Com Honours degree in Accounting/ Accounting Science.
- B-Com Honours degree in Taxation.
- B-Com Honours degree in Economics.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Economics, Science
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm