Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – All while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As a member of the SAP (GRC) team within the firm, you'll contribute technically to Technology Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with experienced members of the team.
EY's Technology Consulting teams include Transformation Technology, Digital and Emerging Technology in the Data & Analytics domain. In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What’s In It For You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - Both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - Building a better working world, together.
- As a consultant, you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential.
- The leaders of today's organizations need to know how to maximize value from their IT investments. As one of our
- Technology consulting professionals, you'll work with commercial and public sector organizations to provide independent advice on how their IT operations can support their business strategy and its execution.
- You'll provide insights into organizational culture and help align a client's people, processes and technology. As part of a talented team of Technology consulting professionals around the world, you'll gain deep subject matter knowledge and valuable experience across a range of industries and global organizations. At EY, we're committed to helping you achieve your potential, both professionally and personally.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Technology Consulting engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating high level team members on progress/ issues.
- Analyse, understand, and document business processes in detail.
- Re-engineer and optimize business process processes according to business needs.
- Design future state solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop/ Configure end-to-end processes using the client preferred Intelligent Automation technology.
- Test these developed solutions with clients in their QA and prod environments.
- Ensure solutions are running optimally in the clients’ production environment.
- Setup Intelligent Automation environments at the client.
- Stakeholder management.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Technology Consulting Services professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree (Undergrad or Postgrad) from any University who provides an NQF 7 or higher qualification will be considered with the understanding that relocation may be applicable.
- A strong academic record in one or more of the following STEM areas:
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Business Accounting and Economics.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Consulting, Economics, Engineering, Science, Statistics
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm