What if we didn’t focus one who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future - All while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. The opportunity: your next adventure awaits.
As a member of the Intelligent Automation team within the firm, you'll contribute technically to Technology Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
EY's Technology Consulting teams include Transformation Technology, Digital and Emerging Technology in the Data & Analytics domain.
In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Technology Consulting engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating high level team members on progress/ issues.
- Analyse, understand, and document business processes in detail.
- Re-engineer and optimize business process processes according to business needs.
- Design future state solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop/Configure end-to-end processes using the client preferred Intelligent Automation technology.
- Test these developed solutions with clients in their QA and prod environments.
- Ensure solutions are running optimally in the clients’ production environment.
- Setup Intelligent Automation environments at the client.
- Stakeholder management.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Technology Consulting Services professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree (Undergrad or Postgrad) from any University who provides an NQF 7 or higher qualification will be considered with the understanding that relocation may be applicable.
- A strong academic record in one or more of the following areas: Engineering; Mathematics and Statistics; Computer Science; Information Technology (IT) related; Business Mathematics and Informatics; Data Science.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Data Science and Analytics, Engineering,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm