As a member of the various Technology teams within the firm, you'll contribute technically to Technology Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Technology Advisory engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Technology
- Advisory Services professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Information Systems.
- Computer Science.
- Information Technology.
- Computer Engineering.
- Engineering (Industrial).
- Business Mathematics & Informatics (BMI).
- Other Technology related qualifications not listed above.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm