As a member of the various Technology teams within the firm, you'll contribute technically to Technology Advisory client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with experienced members of the team.
Ey's Technology Advisory Teams Include Transformation Technology, Digital And Emerging Technology In The Following Domains:
- Cyber Security.
- Data & Analytics.
- Robotics Process Automation.
- Technology Risk (IT Audit).
- IT Advisory.
Why should You work for EY in Technology:
The leaders of today's organizations need to know how to maximize value from their IT investments. As one of our Technology advisory professionals, you'll work with commercial and public sector organizations to provide independent advice on how their IT operations can support their business strategy and its execution.
You'll provide insights into organizational culture and help align a client's people, processes and technology. As part of a talented team of Technology advisory professionals around the world, you'll gain deep subject matter knowledge and valuable experience across a range of industries and global organizations. At Ernst & Young, we're committed to helping you achieve your potential, both professionally and personally.
What You Will Do
- Participate in Technology Advisory engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating experienced team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Technology Advisory Services professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
Strong academic record including a degree in one of the following areas - Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Engineering (Industrial), Business Mathematics & Informatics (BMI), other Technology related qualifications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm