What if we didn’t focus one who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Technology Risk is considered a ‘Hybrid’ Service Line, which provides work under assurance and consulting roles. Tech Risk supports the external audits of a variety of clients from private businesses to the world’s largest organizations - Giving confidence to investors, governments and workers in the strength of businesses. In addition, Tech Risk provides programme assurance over some of the most complex and revolutionary digital transformations ever undertaken.
Our professionals advise on and provide assurance over the latest trends in emerging technologies (artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, cloud computing, cryptocurrency). Lastly, we help clients manage their sensitive data and navigate privacy legislation.
What’s In It For You
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - Both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – Building a better working world, together.
- As a consultant, you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be studying towards a final year/Honours degree, with specialization in one of the following: Informatics, Information Science, Internal Audit.
- Overall academic average of at least 65% and above.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm