What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future - All while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. The opportunity: your next adventure awaits.
Technology Risk is considered a ‘Hybrid’ Service Line, which provides work under assurance and consulting roles. Tech Risk supports the external audits of a variety of clients from private businesses to the world’s largest organizations - Giving confidence to investors, governments and workers in the strength of businesses.
In addition, Tech Risk provides programme assurance over some of the most complex and revolutionary digital transformations ever undertaken. Our professionals advise on and provide assurance over the latest trends in emerging technologies (artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, cloud computing, cryptocurrency). Lastly, we help clients manage their sensitive data and navigate privacy legislation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be studying towards a final year/Honours degree, with specialization in one of the following: Informatics; Information Science; Internal Audit.
- Overall academic average of at least 65% and above.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm