As a member of the Tech Risk team, you'll contribute technically to IT Audit client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with High level members of the team. In line with EY's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Why should I work for EY in Tech Risk?
The leaders of today's organizations need to know how to maximize value from their IT investments. As one of our Tech Risk professionals, you'll work with commercial and public sector organizations to provide independent advice on how their IT operations can support their business strategy and its execution.
You'll provide insights into organizational culture and help align a client's people, processes and technology. As part of a talented team of Tech Risk professionals around the world, you'll gain deep subject matter knowledge and valuable experience across a range of industries and global organizations. At EY, we're committed to helping you achieve your potential, both professionally and personally.
What You Will Do
- Participate in IT Audit engagements.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating lead team members on progress.
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting and with other services across the organization.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic record including an Honours degree in: Information Systems/Internal Audit/Informatics/Finance.
- This role is only applicable to recent graduates with less than 12 months formal work experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Information Systems
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm