At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keeps you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personally responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives.
At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make the difference
What You Will Do
- Perform audits at various clients in different industries to express an opinion on their financial records.
- Meet client deadlines.
- Attend mandatory training.
- Complete ANAs and SRs within the deadlines set.
- Train less experienced staff on the job.
- Write the qualifying exams and attaining the core hours as prescribed by SAICA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must have completed CTA/ PGDA at a SAICA accredited university.
- Candidate must have passed the ITC exam.
- Candidate must have completed the first year of a training contract.
- Preferably with financial services sector experience.
- Ability to work with figures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Administration and organisation skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work proactively and in a team.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm