Enter a fast-paced world of raising, investing, preserving, or optimizing capital. You’ll drive growth and value as a connected capital advisor.
What You Will Do
We help clients work through what their organization is today and what it could be tomorrow by embracing a digital transactions mindset. In TAS, you’ll be part of a team that leads digital change through four key areas:
- Strategy and ecosystem – You’ll help clients identify new partners and M&A targets to support their digital growth.
- Capital and portfolio review – You’ll advise clients on how to get their capital allocation balance right by continuously reviewing their business portfolio so they’re making the right investments and divestments.
- Deal process – You’ll deploy a deep analysis of new types of diligence when evaluating a target. This might include undertaking cyber diligence or applying intellectual property analysis.
- Integration – You’ll work with companies to target multiple digital assets simultaneously, and guide their integration to help deliver maximum value quickly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be studying towards a BCom or Business Sciences degree with a focus in Finance, Investment Management, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm