Enter a fast-paced world of raising, investing, preserving, or optimizing capital. You’ll drive growth and value as a connected capital advisor.
Transaction Advisory Services in Practice:
To address clients’ toughest challenges, we bring together the right people, in the right locations – diverse thinkers working together to achieve team goals and provide highly integrated, connected solutions.
We guide clients to make better, more informed decisions as they buy, sell, separate, integrate, reshape, restructure or rethink their business strategy. TAS teams bring together professionals across industries and geographies to evaluate clients’ capital agendas, helping us address their most complex issues in an integrated way.
With your global business acumen and cultural intelligence, your agility and innovation, and your capacity to deal with ambiguity, you’ll have the chance to work on interesting projects and help build a better working world.
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
What You Will Do
We help clients work through what their organization is today and what it could be tomorrow by embracing a digital transactions mindset. In TAS, you’ll be part of a team that leads digital change through four key areas:
- Strategy and Ecosystem - You’ll help clients identify new partners and M&A targets to support their digital growth.
- Capital and Portfolio Review - You’ll advise clients on how to get their capital allocation balance right by continuously reviewing their business portfolio so they’re making the right investments and divestments.
- Deal Process - You’ll deploy a deep analysis of new types of diligence when evaluating a target. This might include undertaking cyber diligence or applying intellectual property analysis.
- Integration - You’ll work with companies to target multiple digital assets simultaneously, and guide their integration to help deliver maximum value quickly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be studying a Business Sciences 4 year degree with a focus on Finance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm