Working as part of a highly regarded team of technical solutions engineers in our Africa regional team, our Internship will provide you with a fundamental understanding of our technologies along with the commercial and relationship-based selling skills to communicate the value of F5’s solutions.
Reporting to our Lead Manager, Solutions Engineering for our Middle East, Turkey and Africa (META) region you will be supported by one of our locally based Solutions Engineers as your buddy whilst you are part of our Program.
Your time with us will focus on our channel partners and helping us to develop relationships with those with specialist technical expertise. Our Internship will give you the opportunity to make a difference and add value in one of our rapid growth regions.
This will be a paid Internship for 12-months duration based at our Johannesburg office joining January 2022. The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Why You’ll Love Working at F5:
- At F5, your experience is every bit as meaningful to us as it is to you. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and take away
- F5 technical certifications.
- As well as our Intern Program onboarding and training, you will build a valuable commercial and technical foundation through work shadowing, on the job learning and taking ownership of value adding tasks.
What You Will Do
- Support F5’s development into new technology domains and engage with our channel partners to demonstrate F5’s technical solutions to enable our outreach their customers.
- Helping us to develop and build connections and relationships with specialist technical partners across technology-diverse and geographically spread.
- Collaborate with our partners to assist F5 in leveraging their solutions and customer outreach.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying a Computer Science or Information Technology degree with a strong commercial interest and passionate about the tech industry. Alternatively you are studying a business degree but have an enthusiasm for learning about technical skills.
- Able to combine your business insights with your technical interests and motivated to develop your business relationship skills across different cultures in our region.
- Your technical knowledge and interests include Cloud and OS technologies.
- You are a self-starter with a positive approach and a keen interest in learning.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and are able build collaborative and relationship-driven working partnerships with internal peers and stakeholders and external partners.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm