Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems?
Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site just hours later. We push code to the site continuously and have small teams that build products that are touched by millions of people around the world. If you work for us, you will be able to make an impact immediately.
Facebook is seeking Software Engineers to join our engineering team.
As a Software Engineer at Facebook, you’ll drive the development of the systems behind Facebook's products, create web applications that reach billions of people, build high volume servers and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe.
This position is full-time and there are minimal travel requirements.
What You Will Do
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming and software engineering.
- Produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks.
- Work independently, use available resources to get unblocked, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Master Facebook’s development standards from developing to releasing code in order to take on tasks and projects with increasing levels of complexity.
- Actively seek and give feedback in alignment with Facebook’s Performance Philosophy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm