What You Will Do
Successfully complete all FactSet Foundations, Skill Builders, Rotations, and Account Preparation training in order to prepare for assisting clients over phones, email and IM.
- Complete all weekly tests throughout the FactSet Foundations course and submit the FactSet Foundations Projects by the deadline given.
- Complete all Skill Builders projects by the deadline given.
- Complete all account training pre-work in a timely manner.
- Complete all certifications level 1 by the deadline given.
- Complete learning activities associated with Client Solutions Development Program rotations.
30% Customer Support:
Provide excellent client service throughout time on helpdesk.
- Get consistent monthly Not Ready times as required by Client User Support management.
- Strive for consistent survey results as benchmarked by management throughout the Helpdesk period.
- Consistently take more calls than the average peer group (total new hire group) on a per hour basis (ECR).
- Follow all procedures and best practices outlined for the Helpdesk and Support Mail and alert SB or someone more experienced in a timely manner of any problems or concerns.
- Escalate all queries to the appropriate person/group, e.g., Bullpen, SB, and Manager, Account team, documenting your efforts in the ticket.
- Take ownership of all tickets created whilst on the Helpdesk in terms of keeping the client updated on on-going issues like RPD progress. Don’t leave the ticket open for more than specified by management and close the ticket when the issue is resolved.
- Proactively seek project work during quiet periods while on the Helpdesk.
25% Project/Account Work:
Ensure deadlines are met on all project work and plan your time accordingly in order to provide excellent client service.
- Proactively ask for a time frame or deadline for any work in the project pool period.
- Be able to produce a to do list and a method that you use to ensure you record and are aware of work expected of you, expected timeframes and progress.
- Document all work in Project Pool (tracking progress in order for other/future consultants to refer to) and be willing to present this in catch ups to your manager.
- Actively plan your work according to deadlines and ensure that you are leaving adequate time not only to complete a project but to carry out your own research and to check the result in good time before the deadline.
- Proactively update your team with unexpected delays, updates and when work is completed.
- Proactively approach your manager and the team if you are coming across any unexpected problems or delays that may put the project or deadline in jeopardy.
10% Competitor and Finance Knowledge:
Every month, demonstrate understanding of the client and our competitors through product demos on different user scenarios and competitor information.
- Proactively research different user types and competitors to find out more about their workflow.
- Take effective notes to keep track of your findings.
- Discuss different user types and competitors with the more experienced consultants in your team to broaden your research.
- Plan your demo structure and the key points you want to get across.
- Proactively plan the demos and invite your manager on a monthly basis.
- Seek feedback from your manager, take constructive suggestions on board and look to improve for the next month.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in finance, MIS, economics, accounting, business administration, mathematics or similar field. MBA a plus.
- Typically, a recent college graduate - All of the roles involve servicing the financial industry via software solutions.
- Strong PC and logic skills Logic skills needed for effective debugging as well as design of workflows.
- Enthusiasm, desire and a strong sense of initiative service/support for clients - Many of the roles will require proactive consultations of our client's business and use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to inspire confidence and maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with FactSet clients.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm