Famous Brands Limited
The Analyst will be responsible for adequate support and maintenance of all financial and operational systems so that they can perform with optimum efficiency, reliability and usefulness to the user.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and support the continued day to day operations of the current ERP (SAGE X3).
- Maintain and support continued day to day operations of current third-party applications integrated to SAGE X3.
- Offer 1st and 2nd Line support systems.
- Track and Log periodic scheduled tasks ensuring successful running of these tasks.
- Training fellow users on efficient and proper use of information systems.
- Where necessary; assist in systems administration to ensure optimal use thereof.
- Participate in ERP scoping and any subsequent systems upgrades or replacements from the incumbent SAGE X3.
- Research and remain in touch with best practices across the industry and communicate innovations where opportunities present themselves.
- Perform the necessary due diligence required to achieve positive results.
- SAGE X3 reporting, Crystal Report Writing and SQL Query reporting skills will be required.
- After hour, support is also needed from time to time on the Logistics and Manufacturing side of the business.
- Participate in project tracking, cost benefit analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of budget and forecasting templates.
- Contribute toward scoping best in class technologies as well as the continued enhancement, maintenance and support of existing systems.
equired Skills and Abilities
- Relevant IT Diploma or degree.
- SAGE 300 and/or SAGE X3 certification.
- Project Management certificate an added advantage.
- Strong Business Finance and IT background.
- Systems administration experience.
- Printer setup experience required.
- Knowledge and experience of several leading business and ERP systems including SAGE 300, WHMS, logistics, and sales collection systems.
- Strong Microsoft SQL scripting knowledge.
- Training experience required on the SAGE ERP.
- In collating Training and Technical documents.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft applications, including: Office, SharePoint, Power pivot, Excel, PM, Visio.
- Crystal Reporting, SAGE Intelligence, SAGE Enterprise Intelligence.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm