The Plant controlling graduate is responsible for assisting in the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness. Supports the Plant Controller on all following activities:
What You Will Do
- Assist in ensuring compliance to all financial procedures.
- Execute and control internal finance procedures in accordance with Group procedures and policies.
- Ensure site activities are compliant with Faurecia finance related procedures (product flow, inventory, routings) and internal control basics.
- Internal audit of processes and procedures.
- Provide reliable financial / controlling information.
- Preparation of daily KPI dashboard.
- Participate in financial forecasting processes, providing data for budget, periodic forecast etc.
- Collect and manage data consolidation and reporting, ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and compliance.
- Update information into the ERP System.
- Assist in ensuring reliability of standard costing.
- Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control.
- Collaborate with Shared Service Center obtaining/providing proper finance information.
- Contribute to the control and management of the plant’s operating cahflow (capex, inventories, overdues).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance degree/diploma.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of IT systems.
- Solid accounting knowledge.
- Strong teamwork.
- Languages: Good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm