The main missions will be to gain development and learning in all aspects of the Finance Shared Service Centre. The Accounting Graduate will be responsible for various support activities in the Finance Shared Service Centre.
What You Will Do
- Indexing of supplier invoices in the SAP system.
- Responding to supplier enquiries on payment of invoices and general queries.
- Reconciliation of all creditor's statements with regards to travel expenses and the preparation of journals in this regard.
- Rotate into various positions within the Finance Shared Service Centre.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a BCOM degree in Financial Accounting.
- An academic record maintaining an overall 70% pass mark.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm