Faurecia South Africa is looking for a Cost and Management Accounting or Finance graduate to support the Country Squeeze Controller. The Finance Graduate in Squeeze Controlling supports the Squeeze Controller with daily, weekly and monthly purchasing, sales and squeeze control functions, analysis and projects that are required by the business.
The incumbent will get exposure to:
- Support the Squeeze Controller during monthly closings.
- Month end Reviews - Compile purchasing Profit and Loss (P&L) for 4 plants.
- Month end Business Group P&L consolidations and commodity reporting.
- Monthly Purchasing Forecast.
- Month end Sales and Purchasing Reviews.
- Monthly Squeeze Forecast.
- Weekly Estimates.
- Data extraction and Analysis.
- Graduate Training Project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a specialization in Management Accounting/Costing.
- Academic results above 60% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies.
- A prior experience in Management Accounting is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office Advanced Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Understand standard costing, Bill of materials, and variance analysis.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills and rigor, agile with figures.
- Results-oriented, committed team-player.
- Willingness to grow in a high pressure environment.
- International mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Available to commence work immediately if successful.
- Fully mobile, for relocation, if required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm