The Accounting Graduate will be responsible for various support activities in the Finance Shared Service Centre.
What You Will Do
- The main missions will be to gain development and learning in all aspects of the Finance Shared Service Centre.
- Indexing of supplier invoices in the SAP system.
- Responding to supplier enquiries on payment of invoices and general queries.
- Reconciliation of all creditors statements with regards to travel expenses and the preparation of journals in this regard.
- Rotate into various positions within the Finance Shared Service Centre.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a BCOM degree in Financial Accounting.
- An academic record maintaining an overall 70% pass mark.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation.
Closing in 9 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm