The HR Graduate is responsible for providing quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR Team. The HR Graduate is responsible for general administration and all other task required by the HR Officer.
What You Will Do
- General HR administration - Time management (SAP and clock-ins).
- Draft internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Recruitment and staffing - Advertising, shortlisting, interviews and making offers.
- Prepare new starter documentation and personnel record file and arrange for induction of new employees.
- Daily HR reporting (absenteeism, overtime and headcount).
- Project Management - Tracking progress, deadlines and priorities as required by Manager.
- FES - Improvement Ideas.
- Support the HR Officer with projects.
- Support the HR Officer with executing strategic projects.
- Support the HR Officer with performance management.
- Support the HR Administrator with payroll.
- Any other HR tasks assigned by the HR Officer/Manager.
- Ensure that all payroll input or instructions are prepared and logged in time for the weekly and monthly payroll run and submit to the payroll input or instruction to the Payroll Coordinator/Correspondence.
- Salary and wage input sheets and Masterfile payroll input into payroll.
- Print and monitor distribution and delivery of payslips.
- Handling and managing payroll queries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/B-Tech/Honours in Human Resource Management or any related qualification from an accredited institution.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- MS Office.
- Teamwork - Work proactively with other team members.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm