The HR Graduate is responsible for processing of the monthly payroll for the Plant and to provide quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR Team. The HR Graduate is responsible for general administration and all other task required by the HR Manager.
What You Will Do
- General HR administration: Time management (SAP and clock-ins).
- Personnel administration and data management: Data collection and Data entry.
- Time Data Management: Data collection, Data entry, Check data quality.
- Payroll Data Management.
- Payroll Calculation and Validation: Payroll run and check.
- Print and distribute pay slips, monitor delivery of pay slips.
- Manage requests from Employees.
- Benefit administration, payments (where applicable) and queries relating to all third parties, e.g. medical aid, garnishees, provident fund, MIBCO, WCC, RMI subscriptions, ICAS, GEO, etc.
- Purchasing and issuing of all plant stationary.
- Issuing BES access to new Employees and Contractors.
- Maintaining updated leave balances on GV.
- Calculation and processing of MOD Production Bonus.
- Assist in co-ordination of assigned EE Chapter implementation as per FES requirements to promote compliance and improvements.
- Monthly Auditing of assigned EE Chapters.
- Ad-hoc HR Projects and activities as guided by the management structure.
- Prepare new starter documentation and personnel record file and arrange for induction of new employees.
- Daily HR reporting (absenteeism, overtime, headcount, training hours, Improvement ideas)
- Project Management: tracking progress, deadlines and priorities as required by the Manager.
- Support the HR Officer with projects.
- Support the HR Manager with executing strategic projects.
- Support the HR Officer with performance management.
- Any other HR tasks assigned by the HR Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Btech/Honours in Human Resource Management or any related qualification from an accredited institution.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- MS Office.
- Teamwork: work proactively with other team members.
- Languages: Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th May 2022, 6:00 pm