The HSE Graduate is responsible for assisting the Plant HSE Coordinator to implement Faurecia HSE programmes and requirements to ensure legal compliance per legislation and the application of the Group’s policy and procedures.
What You Will Do
- Conduct internal HSE measurements, inspections and audits to analyze the site’s risks and bring solutions to improve the working conditions; the level of industrial safety; and respect for the environment.
- Propose and annual HSE action plan to the sites management.
- Coach and support the employees in HSE practices and requirements.
- Participate in Faurecia’s HSE network.
- Monitor and ensure implementation of legal compliance and manage the site’s relations with local government and regulatory organizations.
- Monitor the reporting of HSE indictors (FR0t, environmental data.).
- Organize and drive HSE audits and trainings.
- Conduct accident/incident investigations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Environmental Management/Health and Safety Management.
- A first experience in a plant or in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of HSE tools and methods: AMDEC, 5 why methodology, job instruction, audits, ISO 14001:2015, ISO45001.
- Knowledge of national legislation.
- General knowledge of automotive production plant technologies.
- Language: Minimum bi-lingual (English required).
- Competency with MS Office,(Excel, Word).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Engineering Mechanical, Health, Management
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm