The role of a Local IT is to support the IT Manager to implement and maintain the Faurecia standards as defined by Group.
What You Will Do
- Give the technical and functional first level support to the users, assuming the resolution of all kind of IT incidents reported by the users. Monitor the helpdesk for new incidents and requests and action as a priority.
- Monitor Security Indicators and correct and resolve non-conformances as a priority.
- Prepare new PCs and Laptops for use on the network according to Faurecia standard installation policies.
- Assist the IT Manager with administration tasks. These could include, but are not limited to, backup/restore procedures, office application support, ERP support, hardware support, network support, monitoring of critical systems and processes, after hour support.
- Ensure the ownership of the System by the user. If necessary, co-ordinate training to users and ensure application of the procedures.
- Ensure the adherence of Group standards, especially concerning hardware, software, security policies, software licenses control, inventory, etc.
- Apply IT procedures specific to the site.
- Maintain and update site IT site documentation continuously to ensure its accuracy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Tertiary qualification with specialization in Information Technology or currently studying towards it.
- Industry related courses completed (A+, N+, MCSE, MCP, MOUS, Cisco, etc.).
- Ability to communicate.
- Valid driver's license and own transport.
- Excellent communication skills (English mandatory, other languages advantageous).
- Excellent people and teamwork skills.
- Outgoing personality, ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Must be prepared to work shifts if required now or in the future.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Eastern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm