The ME Graduate is responsible for ensuring an optimum process to support the production line, by Supporting the FMEA’s, process flow diagrams, standard manufacturing operations to produce parts that meet the customer specification at all time using Faurecia standards and tools.
The key responsibility of ME Grad is to Maintain & Create & Audit accurate BOM & Master data.
What You Will Do
- Participate review process FMEA’s.
- Participate review process flow diagrams.
- Participant in SREA’s submissions.
- Maintain manufacturing process documents for newly implemented machines.
- Support processes by supporting continuous improvement and production through participation to the process specialist network.
- Maintain BOM & Master data in line with cycle time in line with takt time and standard operations to establish manufacturing routines by releasing manufacturing process documents and process flowcharts.
- Participate in plant lay-out update.
- Ensure continuous improvement by capitalizing on lessons learnt and provide best practices using tools like; process productivity analysis, improvements action plans, production equipment performance, trouble shooting and problem-solving process.
- Ensure FES & HSE standards & processes are always met/ followed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma equivalent qualification in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Experience on computer systems.
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent people and teamwork skills.
- Languages - Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm