The Engineering Graduate will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the engineering management team. They will assist with BOM creation, audits and maintenance. They will spend time understanding and assisting to improve each of the technology’s in the plant.
What You Will Do
- BOM creation and maintenance.
- Contribute to the Engineering Change process.
- Monitor the start-up of all machines on site in order to get the standards and best practices.
- Contribute, in liaison with the Maintenance Supervisor, to improve the equipment maintenance procedures.
- Propose and implement continuous productivity (SMED, CIG.) and quality (scrap) improvement actions concerning injection process.
- Manage the technical processes, parameters and tooling for the relevant processes.
- Set and control process parameters.
- Assist with the QRCI process to investigate quality concerns caused by process and/or equipment.
- Integrate ergonomic principles in equipment and plant layout.
- Support maintenance in root cause analysis for equipment failures.
- Review of Process Flow Diagrams.
- Assist with the FMEA process.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Support with services of equipment.
- After hours support to any process or maintenance issues
- Train and coach the Operators in plant on processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/ Degree in technical field.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Eastern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:12th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm