New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
The ME Graduate supports the ME Team in the deployment of the manufacturing and engineering activities of the plant and deploys according to Group’s policy.
What You Will Do
- To assist all PPTL’s in all manufacturing & engineering processes.
- Support with the FES Deployment (ME & Maintenance).
- To take part in all new projects and existing projects.
- Rollout of equipment care in the plant.
- To participate in QRCI’s.
- Assisting in all plant layouts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B-Tech or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Results-oriented, committed team-player.
- Willingness to grow in a high-pressure environment.
- International mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Available to commence work immediately if successful.
- Must have SA citizenship.
- Job type:Internships
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm