The ME Graduate supports the ME Team in the deployment of the manufacturing and engineering activities of the plant and deploys according to Group’s policy.
What You Will Do
- To assist all PPTL’s in all manufacturing & engineering processes.
- Support with the FES Deployment (ME & Maintenance).
- To take part in all new projects and existing projects.
- Rollout of equipment care in the plant.
- To participate in QRCI’s.
- Assisting in all plant layouts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B-Tech or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% average over the duration of their studies.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Results-oriented, committed team-player.
- Willingness to grow in a high-pressure environment.
- International mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Available to commence work immediately if successful.
- Must have SA citizenship.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Port Elizabeth (South...
- Closing Date:21st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm