The PC&L Graduate provides PC&L focus in central team. He/She is a Core Team Member for the Logistics areas and responsible for keeping the PC&L requirements/processes on target, on time, to budget.
What You Will Do
The main missions will be to gain development and learning on the following:
- Do daily, weekly and monthly logistics reporting (transport, inventory, POD, etc.).
- Support plants with process implementation/improvements.
- Audit PC&L processes in plants and ensure plants are following the process.
- Highlight bottlenecks, timing issues, cost concerns, inefficiencies, logistics process non-adherence risks.
- Provide improvement recommendations, and champion implementing approved recommendations.
- Develop logistics, perform freight analysis, interface with carriers, resolve carrier issues.
- Develop packaging requirements, quotes, allocate containers as needed, resolve packaging issues.
- Manage and implement improvement savings with the plant improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal Graduate will have/be:
- B-Tech Logistics/Industrial Engineering.
- "Quick" in-plant evaluation ability from prior manufacturing experience.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Problem resolution with diplomacy.
- Strong math's skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Eastern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm