The role of a PC&L Graduate is to verify that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs
What You Will Do
- Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and levelling piece procurements.
- Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
- Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Misdeliveries Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
- Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
- Direct packaging management.
- Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma/Degree in Purchasing/Logistics/Engineering.
- Advanced numerical skills.
- Strong Microsoft pack office skills (ppt) and reporting skills.
- SAP basics or knowledge is a plus.
- Business international mindset.
- Knowledge of productivity / lean management methodology.
- Knowledge of production, quality management and logistics.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm