The Quality Graduate is responsible to assist in ensuring that all actions in the Plant comply with the requirements of the FES, and to do so considering customer, Quality, Division, Business Group and Corporate guidelines.
What You Will Do
- Represent customer requirements internally.
- Assist with the achievement of Plant Quality objectives and monitor progress.
- Manage New project and Engineer change submissions to the customer.
- Monitor adherence of activities to the control plan and standard work instructions, initiate corrections if necessary.
- Active participation in QRCI activity.
- Ensure compliance with all safety/regulation standards.
- Compilation of Quality results and maintenance of Quality records/documentation.
- Preparation of documentation and customer feedback on quality problems/complaints.
- Interrupt the manufacturing or the delivery of products when Quality is not assured.
- Authorized to stop the line when not meeting the quality standards.
- Scrap data compilation and monitoring of convergence plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma, Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering/Quality Sciences.
- No experience required.
- Established decisive team player.
- Solid knowledge of Quality management systems in production.
- Process orientated with exceptional customer relationship experience.
- Languages - Proven oral and written communication skills with English and computer literate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm