To support the QMS and IAFT including CSR requirements.
What You Will Do
- Follow a daily Routine.
- Creating documents.
- Document control and communication.
- Archiving obsolete documents.
- Archiving of important records.
- Communicating newsletter to the site.
- Document version management on the intranet.
- Management of post-audit administration and activities.
- Part of audits (with the auditor during the audits).
- Part of the Control Plan & FMEA review.
- Participate in risk analysis and mitigation activities for Quality, H&S and Environmental.
- Updating and uploading the Audit Calendar monthly.
- Uploading of the 8QB Audit monthly.
- Assisting in creating or updating documents and templates.
- Requesting responsible people to update the Contingency Plan & back up test plan (PC&L responsibility).
- Conducting training for new employees on document control.
- Updating the weekly and Monthly reports.
- Attending daily, weekly & monthly meetings.
- Management of consumables that the department needs.
- Assisting the Quality Manager/Department in any tasks given.
- Management of department calendar/diary.
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of data.
- Placing of orders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in related field, ideally Quality Management or Administration and/or equivalent.
- Matric certificate.
- Knowledge of MS packages with Excel and Power Point at an above average level.
- Special characteristics and S&R knowledge and compliance.
- Customer Requirements knowledge of specifications.
- Knowledge of Quality standards, IATF16949:2016; OHSAS 18001; ISO 14001 and understanding the Company Quality Systems.
- 7QB knowledge.
- Use own initiative when creating spread sheets and presentations.
- Proven team worker who demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Work well when under pressure.
- Administrative skills.
- Systematic and procedural behaviour.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Eastern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm