The role of a Sales Administrator Graduate is to support all periodic (daily/monthly/annually) internal and externally (customer) related commercial administration requirements.
What You Will Do
- Compile and submit pricing schedules to customers as and when required.
- Ensure the receipt of PO’s and subsequently update the system.
- Take responsibility and action to ensure the system is always at the latest pricing level.
- Compile, submit and invoice EA payments, and payment tracking thereof.
- Support invoicing of tooling and payment tracking thereof.
- Download PO’s and TO’s from the relevant systems and distribute them accordingly.
- Validate all retrospective payments received from customers.
- Fulfil tasks relate to monthly requirements of plant controlling.
- Ensure invoicing and payment in cooperation with the Accounts Receivable department
- Create and update articles, coding's, prices, product information, etc.
- Set up the budget reporting and follow-up for Sales Engineers and Sales Managers (sales volumes, deliveries, forecasts.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and/or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Engineering background.
- Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills.
- Good analytical skills and rigor, agile with figures.
- Appetite for negotiations.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, MS Word.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization.
- International mind set, strong analytical skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management, Marketing...
Eastern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:16th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm