The TCS Graduate is responsible to support the SAF TCS Manager with coordination / administration of TCS related tasks to promote Total Customer Satisfaction and ensure adherence to Customer and Internal Requirements
What You Will Do
As a TCS Graduate, your main responsibilities are to support/coordinate the following tasks for the SAF TCS Manager and Country Team:
- Support with tracking of TCS APP tickets to ensure on time responses/reporting of results.
- Assist with TCS Workshop arrangements/administration and consolidation of data for reporting.
- Assist with TCS Training and Awareness Campaign materials/administration.
- Assist to monitor AMS completion/close out on the system and follow up with Plants on outstanding information.
- Assist with TCS Awareness training and promoting the TCS Culture.
- Support with 8QB Audits and follow up on Action Plans Status.
- Support with Arranging Remote Audits, compiling Audit reports and tracking of close out of gaps identified.
- Assist with compiling/updating of any HSE reports.
- Support with tracking/follow up of any open HSE tasks/gaps identified.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma, Degree or equivalent qualification in quality/technical (Engineering).
- Established decisive team player.
- Good Communication skills.
- Solid Computer skills (Microsoft Office/Teams/Outlook, etc.).
- Good Collaboration/administrative skills.
- Able to work under pressure, assertive.
- Languages: Proven oral and written communication skills with English.
- Computer literate. Able to compile reporting/training materials in Microsoft Office environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm