The TCS & HSE Graduate is responsible to support the SAF TCS & HSE Manager with coordination/administration of TCS and HSE related tasks to promote Total Customer Satisfaction and ensure adherence to HSE Regulatory/Covid CVR Protocols.
What You Will Do
As a TCS & HSE Graduate, your main responsibilities are to support/coordinate the following tasks for the SAFTCS & HSE Manager and Country Team.
- Support with tracking of TCS APP tickets to ensure on time responses/reporting of results.
- Assist with TCS Workshop arrangements/administration and consolidation of data for reporting.
- Assist with TCS Training and Awareness Campaign materials/administration.
- Assist to monitor AMS completion/close out on the system and follow up with Plants on outstanding information.
- Assist with TCS/HSE Awareness training and promoting the TCS/HSE Culture.
CVR Protocols - Audit Compliance:
- Support with Arranging Remote Audits, compiling Audit reports and tracking of close out of gaps identified.
- Assist with compiling/updating weekly CMC reports and Emergency Meeting reporting.
- Support with tracking/follow up of any open HSE tasks/gaps identified.
- Monitor Daily Scrap reports to detect any deviations from target. Liaise with Plants to obtain Convergence Plans/details of reasons for deviations.
- Assist to set up Scrap/NQC review sessions. Assist to track actions on convergence plans to monitor effectiveness/close out.
- Monitor QSS and track any outstanding information/data not reported on time & overdue QPs.
- Assist with consolidating of weekly Flash Reports and Monthly PODs with Plant Reporting personnel to ensure data accuracy and on time reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma, Degree or equivalent qualification in Quality/Business Administration or HSE.
- Established decisive team player.
- Good Communication skills.
- Solid Computer skills (Microsoft Office/Teams/Outlook, etc.).
- Good Collaboration /administrative skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Languages - Proven oral and written communication skills with English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm