If you are currently in your final year of university, we are now welcoming applications for graduates that would like to join us in 2021. Depending on when you graduate, our recruitment team will be in touch within plenty of time to ensure you can be considered for our graduate programmes in line with you finishing your final year.
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
If you are in your final year of university and would like to pursue a career within Software Development, FDM's Graduate Programme is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career in the technology industry!
Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities, including - writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. FDM has trained and placed developers in specialties including Java, C#, COBOL, .Net, and more.
What FDM Offer:
- Commercially relevant training.
- Access to industry-recognized qualifications.
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques.
- Modern training academies in city center locations.
- Social events and networking opportunities.
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organizations.
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey.
What You Will Do
When you join the FDM training academy in Singapore, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships.
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments.
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm