If you are currently in your final year of university, we are now welcoming applications for graduates that would like to join us in 2021. Depending on when you graduate, our recruitment team will be in touch within plenty of time to ensure you can be considered for our graduate programmes in line with you finishing your final year.
Launch your career in the world’s fastest growing industry - Whether you have a degree in math's, business, science, or history, at FDM we believe that everyone has the potential to have a successful tech career regardless of what they have studied at university.
The FDM Careers Programme provides you with the training and expertise needed to launch an exciting career in IT. As the market leader in the RTD sector, FDM recruits, trains and deploys over 2,000 graduates every year.
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including Standard Chartered, DBS, ANZ and RHB.
The Technical Operation Analyst course covers a broad range of modules which will equip consultants to go into a variety of technical roles ranging from Technical IT Support and Technical BA roles to hybrid-developer and DevOps roles.
Why Choose the Technical Operations Analyst Programme:
- Receive 8 weeks of training that will upskill you in both technical and professional skills.
- Potential to be placed in a variety of different roles including but not limited to - Technical IT Support, Technical BA, Hybrid Developer, DevOps.
- Training modules that are in high demand in the market, including - SQL, Unix; Excel/VBA, Python, ITIL, Object Oriented Design (OOD).
When you join the FDM training academy in Singapore, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
5 Reasons why FDM is for You:
- Commercially relevant training and development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques.
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn share scheme.
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey.
- Tech talks, social and networking events.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships.
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments.
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm