About The Role
- Logical problem-solvers with a passion for technology
- Join the team working with Canada’s largest bank
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion
Here at FDM, we are passionate about our people and their success. That is why we make your training and career growth a priority. FDM is currently seeking numerous ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM Consultants. We help people like you make their first step into tech every day. Are you ready to make yours?
We are recruiting graduates to become the next generation of tech professionals. This is your opportunity to join dynamic cross-function teams that will hone your internal/external user interaction skills. And you’ll gain exposure to emerging technologies within wealth management, digital banking, payments, and cybersecurity.
You will be given the most relevant industry tools and techniques to flourish in a leading global financial institution over a two-year journey! You’ll receive on-going training and/or certifications from our team at points on your journey to support your career progression and growth.
This is a rare opportunity with limitless possibilities. Don’t miss out - Apply Now!
As an FDM Technical Operations Graduate Consultant, you will receive fully funded training, and be placed with one of our clients, North America’s sixth largest bank. The client has more than 2,400 branches globally and employs more than 90,000 people. They are listed on the S&P/TSX 60 and have been a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index for two years.
On client site you will have the opportunity to rotate across exciting, blended roles within Application Support, Production Support, Site Reliability Engineering and System Administration.
Upon completion of the programme, many graduates see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, which will allow them to specialise and move on to a senior position with the industry.
There has never been a better time to start a career in tech - Apply Now!
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Receive 8 weeks of fully funded training in professional skills and industry-specific technical skills including Python, Unix, ITIL, SQL, Problem Solving and Incident Management
- A foot in the door to a multinational FTSE100 finance company
- Ongoing additional training on client side in WebSphere, Jira and Service Now
- Our client has a hybrid working arrangement working amongst 2 teams; You’ll get to enjoy global exposure working with teams across Singapore and North America
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- A natural aptitude for technology and a strong desire to expand your technical skill set
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Eligible to work in Singapore
You’re only one click away from kickstarting your dream tech career, what are you waiting for?
FDM Group is the market leader in the recruitment, training and engagement of IT and business professionals. We are a FTSE 250 company with centres throughout APAC, Europe and North America.
We have launched the dream careers of graduates for over 30 years, with over 2,600 globally in 2021 alone. And we provide opportunities for our consultants to work alongside some of the world’s biggest brands.
In 2021 FDM was named one of GradSingapore's 100 Leading Graduate Employers.
With 95+ nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2023, 2:08 am