At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Programme, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Technical Business Analysis.
Technical Business Analyst roles often involve access to business areas in major financial institutions, working on sensitive information and high-profile projects, and gaining first-hand exposure to the trade lifecycle. The role is crucial in helping organisations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process, governance, and regulatory requirements. These opportunities are perfect for those who are team players with strong analytical skills and an aptitude for fast learning.
You will receive fully-funded training before being placed on-site with one or more of our clients in Singapore for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
- Educated to degree level
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments
- Previous experience with Excel VBA, SQL or Unix
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Eligible to work in Singapore
The technology industry is an innovative and continuously growing sector and now is the perfect time to start your career in tech. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, why not make an application today?
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 3:59 pm