Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program.
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Business Analysis and Software Testing.
As a Software Testing and Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects or business change programmes. Working across technical teams and the wider business, you will gather and refine the requirements from users and turn this into innovative business solutions. You will develop a deep understanding of the business in order to ensure you are aligned with the business’ strategic goals and will enjoy dealing with people, being able to speak confidently about both technology and business challenges.
Your Time at FDM:
When you join the FDM training academy in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
We Offer You:
- Commercially relevant training.
- Access to industry-recognized qualifications.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organizations.
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey.
What You Will Do
Starting with the fundamentals, you will learn how to write and execute tests, assess and manage risks, report results and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of seniority throughout the development lifecycle.
To certify and validate your new skills, FDM also offers you access to the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification.
Once on-site, you will work in fast-paced digital environments supporting projects that deliver innovative new features and software across mobile and web, from both a functionality and user experience perspective. You could be testing anything from self-service checkout machines and software for retailers, regulatory reporting systems for global banks, advertising scheduling systems for large media organizations, vehicle diagnostic applications for the automotive industry and much more.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training.
- Proficient in English and Cantonese.
- Able to speak Bahasa and Vietnamese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm