We are currently hiring for candidates who can start the Project Support Officer & Business Analyst with FDM in October 2021 . If you are interested, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
As an FDM Business Analyst or Project Support Officer, you’ll get the opportunity to kickstart your career with in-depth training from our certified trainers, as well as real-world professional experience with our globally recognised clients.
Why choose to kick-start a career in Business Analysis and Project Management?
A career in Business Analysis or Project Management can lead to different job opportunities as you will gain a versatile skill set and become an expert across a broad range of business-critical areas.
As a Project Support Officer, you will play a pivotal role, supporting the project manager and the wider team to ensure that the project is a success. This is a very busy and varied role and your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with key stakeholders. All projects are different and therefore the tasks of a PSO will vary so you must be resilient and adaptable to meet challenging demands. You will also train to work as a Business Analyst, balancing technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
Project Management career prospects include:
- Project Support Officer
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Head of Project Management
Business Analysis career prospects include:
- Junior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Lead business Analyst
- Principal Business Analyst
- Head of Business Analysis
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Foot in the door with top tier organisations as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development program throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits including the prestigious “Consultant of the Month” award and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn Share Scheme.
How is the program structured?
Your journey as a Business Analysis and Project Management Consultant will begin with in-depth training from our experienced trainers and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout the program.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong during the two-year program, guaranteeing real-world experience and insight that will be beneficial for your career journey.
Upon completion of the program, you can remain with FDM as senior consultant, transition permanently with a client or pursue higher education, self-interests or other employment opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Ability to commit to the full two-years of the program upon completion of the training period
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Proficient in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
Ready to join our 3,500+ FDM consultants and kickstart your tech career? Apply now
To find out more about FDM's Graduate Programs, visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-hk/hk-careers/graduates/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2022, 3:59 pm