About the role:
As an FDM Business Analyst or Software Testing Consultant, you will get the opportunity to launch a versatile career with in-depth training from our experienced trainers, as well as access to globally-recognised organisations.
Once you’ve completed your training, you will work on projects for our clients, which could see you collaborating alongside both their technical and non-technical teams, performing dynamic testing to identify software defects, reporting and requirement gathering.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready. You would have all the skills and knowledge you need to go on to complete the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB. This is widely recognised certification that will help make you a desirable asset to any business.
- Foot in the door with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits including the prestigious “Consultant of the Month” award and the option to join FDM’s Buy as You Earn Share Scheme.
We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and fast-track their career progression. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines as we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. You don't need a STEM degree, but you must be passionate about starting a career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT.
How is the program structured?
Your journey as an FDM Business Analysis and Software Testing Consultant will begin with in-depth training consisting of the fundamentals of writing and executing tests, assess and manage risks and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of seniority throughout the development lifecycle.
After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong during the two-year program, guaranteeing real-world experience and insight that will be beneficial for your career journey.
Upon completion of the program, you can remain with FDM as senior consultant, transition permanently with a client or pursue higher education, self-interests or other employment opportunities.
What will I be doing?
You will contribute to a variety of projects or business change programmes, working across technical teams and the wider business to gather and refine requirements from users and establish innovative business solutions.
You will develop a deep understanding of the business in order to ensure you are aligned with the business’ strategic goals and will enjoy dealing with people, being able to speak confidently about both technology and business challenges.
A career in Business Analysis and Software Testing can lead to many endless job opportunities due to its versatile nature and scope for creativity and problem solving.
Business Analysis career prospects include:
- Senior Business Analyst
- Lead business Analyst
- Principal Business Analyst
- Head of Business Analysis
Software Testing career prospects include:
- Software Tester
- Testing Analyst
- Senior Testing Analyst
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Ability to commit to the full two-years of the programme upon completion of the training period
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Proficient in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
Ready to join our 3,500+ FDM consultants and kickstart your tech career? Apply now
To find out more about FDM's Graduate Programs, visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-hk/hk-careers/graduates/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 3:59 pm