We are currently hiring for candidates who can start the Business Analyst & Project Support Officer Graduate Programme with FDM in May 2021 . If you are interested, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Project Support Officer & Business Analyst.
As a Project Support Officer (PSO) you will play a pivotal role, supporting portfolio leads as well as programme and project managers, to ensure that projects are successful and business change is delivered effectively. Your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with people across the business.
You will also train to work as a Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects or business change programmes in order to drive growth or deliver improvements for the organisation. Working across technical teams and the wider business, you will gather and refine the requirements from users and propose innovative business solutions.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 3:59 pm